Step-by-Step Guide to Make Original Crispy southern fried shrimp for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy southern fried shrimp. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy southern fried shrimp is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Crispy southern fried shrimp is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy southern fried shrimp using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy southern fried shrimp:
- Prepare 1 box Zatarains seasoned fish-fri
- Take 1 packages Jumbo shrimp devined cooked peeled tail on (14oz )
- Take 16 oz Heavy whipping cream
- Make ready 2 Inches of vegetable oil
Steps to make Crispy southern fried shrimp:
- Peel tails of shrimp . (You can also but tail less shrimp to save time)
- Pour about a cup of heavy whipping in a bowl.
- Pour about 2cups of fish fri in a container with a lid
- Put the shrimp in the heavy whipping cream
- After the shrimp ids cover in whipping cream put the in the container with the fish fri close lid and shake till all of the shrimp are fully cover with fish fri
- Repeat steps 4-5 for crisper shrimp
- Preheat 2 inches of vegetable oil at 350° in skillet or enough to fill deep fryer
- When oil is hot enough let the shrimp fry fori 3-5 mins our till golden
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food crispy southern fried shrimp recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!