How to Prepare Iconic Grandma’s Spanish Salmorejo for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, grandma’s spanish salmorejo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grandma’s Spanish Salmorejo is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Grandma’s Spanish Salmorejo is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grandma’s spanish salmorejo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma’s Spanish Salmorejo:
- Get 4 big tomatoes / 5 small ones
- Get 200/250 ml. Water
- Take 100 ml. Olive oil
- Take 2 Garlic cloves
- Take to taste Salt and Oregano
- Prepare Third part of a loaf of bread, from the morning, left outside for it to be hardened
- Make ready Toppings (Optional)
- Make ready Half boiled egg, chopped
- Get 50 g Jamón Serrano, chopped (Prosciutto will do also)
Instructions to make Grandma’s Spanish Salmorejo:
- On a pot, put the bread with the water for it to get soaked, we need it to be soft.
- While the bread is getting ready, we’ll Peeloff the tomatoes to avoid those small pieces after blending. (If you’re short of time you can skip this step, will be just as delicious, just blend a little bit more)
- I like to blend the whole tomato separately to avoid loosing the water inside of it, but just cutting them is also ok.
- Put the tomatoes, oil, spices and two pilled garlic cloves on the pot with the bread, then blend it till you have a beautiful texture.
- Serve it and spark the top of it with some chopped boiled egg and jamón ibérico or prosciutto, and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grandma’s spanish salmorejo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!