Easiest Way to Prepare Iconic Shrimp Jambalaya for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shrimp jambalaya. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp Jambalaya is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Shrimp Jambalaya is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp jambalaya using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Jambalaya:
- Take 1 cup chopped onion
- Take 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- Get 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Prepare 3 cup vegetable broth
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- Take 2 tsp Creole seasoning
- Take 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1/9 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Get 2 can (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, drained
- Get 1 lb cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Get 1 1/2 cup frozen peas
Steps to make Shrimp Jambalaya:
- In a large skillet, saute the onion, celery and green pepper in butter until tender.
- Add the broth, rice, Creole seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in the tomatoes, shrimp and peas; heat through.
- Nutritional Analysis: 1-1/2 cups equals 397 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 135 mg cholesterol, 1,141 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 23 g protein.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food shrimp jambalaya recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!