Recipe of Real Steamed Prawn with Rice Wine. Drunken Prawn for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, steamed prawn with rice wine. drunken prawn. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Prawn with Rice Wine. Drunken Prawn is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Steamed Prawn with Rice Wine. Drunken Prawn is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have steamed prawn with rice wine. drunken prawn using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Prawn with Rice Wine. Drunken Prawn:
- Make ready 400 grams Big Size Prawns
- Make ready 7 slice Ginger
- Take 3 clove Chopped Garlic
- Prepare 6 tbsp Rice Wine. Preferably Home Made
- Prepare pinch Salt
- Make ready 1 Egg
- Take 1 Coriander
Steps to make Steamed Prawn with Rice Wine. Drunken Prawn:
- Use scissors to cut open the prawn shell & use knife to slice open the prawn at the middle. Remove the residues & rinse the prawn with water. *Do not remove the prawn head. *Do not soak the prawn with water.
- Slice the ginger into thin slices.
- Marinate the prawn with all the ingredients & place some ginger on the top. Marinate for about 15min.
- Steamed the prawn with boiling water for about 7min.
- At 5min of steaming, whisk the egg until bubbly & pour the egg around the prawn. Immediately cover up & continue steaming for another 2min.
- Place some coriander on the top.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food steamed prawn with rice wine. drunken prawn recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!