Steps to Make Ultimate Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad for List of Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, roasted vegetable pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted vegetable pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad:
- Take 1 lb orzo pasta, cooked
- Get 1 medium eggplant, finely diced
- Get 1/2 lb mushrooms, finely diced
- Make ready 2 medium zucchinis, finely diced
- Get 2 medium onions, finely diced
- Get 3 medium yellow, red, or orange bell peppers, finely diced
- Get 2 tbs olive oil
- Get 1/4 cup balsmaic vinegar
- Get 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/2 cup feta cheese (optional)
Steps to make Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad:
- Roast vegetables with olive oil on a foil-lined cookie sheet at 425 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, roasted vegetable, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food roasted vegetable pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!