Recipe of Iconic Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken fajita soup without tortillas. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fajita soup without tortillas using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas:
- Make ready 1 cup heat roasted red bell pepper
- Prepare 15 ounce can of cannellini beans
- Make ready 1 pound your favorite grilled chicken Fajita meat
- Make ready 3 medium carrots
- Take 1 corn on the cob
- Make ready 8 ounces white mushrooms
- Prepare 1-1/2 pints chicken broth
- Get 2 cups large onion I used strawberry onion
- Get 1/2 cup sliced celery
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Get 15 ounce can of sweet peas
- Make ready To taste cayenne pepper per individual desire optional
Instructions to make Chicken Fajita Soup without Tortillas:
- Peel and wash your vegetables. Dice the onion, slice the celery, remove corn off cob, slice your carrots.
- Heat a pan with the peanut oil. Slice the mushrooms. Add the onions, celery, and carrots. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Stirfry the onion mixture 15 minutes.
- Open the beans and drain but keep the liquids. Add beans to the onion mixture. Stirfry 10 minutes.
- Add the seasonings, bean liquids, chicken broth, bring to a simmer. Add all the rest of the ingredients. Simmer 12 minutes. Cover and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Serve, add cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken fajita soup without tortillas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!