Recipe of Authentic Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cod in herbed lemon wine sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cod in herbed lemon wine sauce using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce:
- Get Fish
- Get 1 tsp sea salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- Prepare 1 tbsp Herbes de Provence
- Get Sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 3 tbsp red onion, minced
- Take 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- Make ready 1 tbsp chopped lemon (both the rind and the pulp)
- Get 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Make ready 1/2 cup white wine
- Make ready 1 tbsp honey
- Prepare 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Take 1 tsp soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Make ready 1 tsp dry mustard
- Prepare 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Get 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp black pepper
Steps to make Cod in Herbed Lemon Wine Sauce:
- For fish-Rinse and pat dry fish. Coat both sides with salt & seasonings.
- Pan saute fish in olive oil over medium high heat for about 5 to 6 minutes per side. Remove from heat and set aside on paper towels.
- For sauce-Heat the oil in a medium sauce pan over medium high heat. Add onion, lemon, and ginger. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is slightly transclucent.
- Stir in chicken stock, wine, lemon juice, honey, butter and soy sauce. Whisk until well combined. Add in herbs.
- Bring to a low boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Plate fish and spoon sauce over top. Garnish with cooked or fresh rosemary sprigs and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cod in herbed lemon wine sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!