Recipe of Original Vegan cake (no allergens) for Types of Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegan cake (no allergens). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan cake (no allergens) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Vegan cake (no allergens) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan cake (no allergens) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan cake (no allergens):
- Get 30 g dates
- Make ready 30 g dried figs
- Make ready 30 g puffed quinoa
- Take 5 g water
- Make ready Base
- Get 20 g lemon juice (juice from half lemon)
- Prepare 100 g honey
- Prepare 150 g cooked chickpea
- Make ready 400 ml (1 can) full fat coconut milk
- Get 60 g coconut oil
- Take 60 g coconut butter
- Prepare Flavours
- Take 150 g blueberries
- Get 150 g strawberries
- Make ready 150 g blackberries
- Take Coconut flour
- Prepare Chocolate layer
- Take 70 g Chocolate mass
- Take 2-3 tablespoon Coconut milk
- Prepare 1 tsp Orange zest
Instructions to make Vegan cake (no allergens):
- Using a hand blender, blend the dates with the figs and the water, until you have a paste. Incorporate the puffed quinoa and place it as the first layer on a springform pan (18cm diameter). Put it aside
- Blend all the base ingredients together until everything is mixed very well. Divide the base in 2 or 3 equal parts, depending on how many layers or flavors you want to have
- I’ve used frozen berries, that I’ve thawed in a pan on the stove. Blend the berries with the base and add coconut flour to get a ticker base, that won’t easily pour (I’ve added 2 tablespoons but if you use fresh berries you might have to add more). Add this mixture to the quinoa base and place it in the freezer for about 2hours. Repeat this step with the other berries.
- For the chocolate layer, melt the chocolate mass on water bath (bain marine) with the coconut milk and the orange zest, until you have an easy pouring paste. Place this on top of the cake. As the cake will be frozen, you need to move fast as the chocolate will get tick fast
- Before serving, take the cake out of the freezer and keep it a room temperature at least 4h ahead, or place it overnight in the refrigerator
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegan cake (no allergens) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!