How to Prepare Popular Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1) for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, greek pasta salad (version 1). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook greek pasta salad (version 1) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1):
- Get Dressing
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Prepare 1 Lemon (Juice)
- Take 1/2 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- Take 1/2-2/3 Cup Olive Oil
- Get 4 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- Get 6 Tbsp Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
- Get 3-4 tsp Dried Oregano
- Take Salt (To Taste)
- Prepare Pepper (To Taste)
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar (Optional)
- Take Salad
- Make ready 1 lb Rotini Pasta
- Take 8 oz Feta Cheese
- Take 2 (6 oz.) Cans Large Black Olives (Halved or Sliced)
- Take 1 Cup Carrots (Julienned)
- Make ready 1-2 Cup Roma Tomatoes (Diced)
- Get 1 Cup Broccoli Florets (Cut in small pieces)(Blanched 2 Mins)
- Prepare 1 Cup Cauliflower Florets (Cut in small pieces)(Blanched 2 Mins)
- Take 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan (Optional)
Steps to make Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1):
- Prepare Pasta according to package directions. Shock or Rinse in Cold Water to stop cooking. Set aside.
- Mix all Dressing Ingredients in a medium bowl, except the Olive Oil. Pour Olive Oil in while stirring constantly, until consistency is right. Set aside.
- Prepare and Cut all Vegetables. When cutting the Tomatoes, remember to scoop out the seeds and juice, before dicing. Bring a Large Pot of Salted Water to a boil. Add Broccoli and Cauliflower Florets. Cook for Two Minutes. Strain and Shock in Cold Water. Drain and Set Aside.
- Pour Dressing in a Large Mixing Bowl. Add all Ingredients except Pasta. Stir. Add Pasta. Fold all Ingredients together. Taste for seasoning. If using Freshly Grated Parmesan, add it now. Mix everything again.
- Cover and Refrigerate for at least 1 Hour. Best if chilled for Several Hours. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food greek pasta salad (version 1) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!