Steps to Prepare Real Voodoo Pasta for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, voodoo pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Voodoo Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Voodoo Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have voodoo pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Voodoo Pasta:
- Prepare 2 packages (13 ounce) andouille sausages, cut into coins
- Get Olive oil
- Get 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- Make ready 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Make ready 2 jars (15 ounce) Alfredo pasta sauce
- Take 1 box your favorite pasta (16 ounce)
- Make ready Salt for boiling water
Steps to make Voodoo Pasta:
- Heat olive oil in a large pan……
- Place your andouille sausages,onion and green pepper into pan, sauté for several minutes then add in your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes….
- Now add your Cajun seasoning, black pepper and crushed red pepper, sauté for several more minutes……
- Next add to sausages your Alfredo pasta sauce, mix all well…….Keep on low heat while stirring occasionally…….
- Boil your pasta until al dente, don’t forget to salt your water ! Drain well then add to sausages in pot…..Mix all well……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food voodoo pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!