Recipe of Authentic Chicken Riesling for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken riesling. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Riesling is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Riesling is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken riesling using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Riesling:
- Get 2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Make ready Butter (as needed)
- Make ready 1/2 Onion
- Take 1 cup Riesling Wine
- Prepare 1/3 cup Heavy Cream (may substitute milk)
- Get 1 Tbsp Flour
- Get Salt
- Get Pepper
- Make ready 1/2 (1 Box) Fettuccine
- Make ready Add-ons if Desired
- Get 4 Strips Bacon
- Take Sauteed Bell Peppers
- Make ready Sauteed Mushrooms
- Prepare 3 Cloves Garlic
Instructions to make Chicken Riesling:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pat dry the chicken with a towel and season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and onion, cooking for about 6 minutes on the first side and 4 minutes on the reverse side. Stir onion throughout as to not burn the onion.
- Add Riesling, cover and simmer on low until the chicken breasts reach 165 internal temperature (about 25 minutes). Remove breasts to plate and cover with foil.
- While simmering, prepare the desired add-ons separately. Chef's note: Use the drained bacon grease to saute the garlic.
- In a separate pot, cook the fettuccine. If desired, cut the cook time for the fettuccine short and add the pasta to the sauce to finish cooking.
- In a bowl, blend flour and remaining tablespoon of butter. Stir until doughy.
- Add the cream into the skillet with the sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Gradually add the flour paste to the sauce and whisk until smooth. After simmering for 3 minutes, return the chicken and pasta to the skillet along with the prepared add-ons and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken riesling recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!