Recipe of Original Vegan Chocolate Cake for List of Food
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan chocolate cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Chocolate Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Chocolate Cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vegan chocolate cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chocolate Cake:
- Prepare 180 g All purpose flour
- Take 60 g cocoa
- Take 120 g Sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Take 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Get 1 Cup Hot water
- Prepare 1 Tbsp White Vinegar
- Get Sugar Syrup
- Take 1/3 Cup Hot Water
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Cocoa
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Take Icing
- Make ready 1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Get 2 Tbsp Cocoa
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Caramel
Steps to make Vegan Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, prepare a baking tin with butter, flour and lining the bottom with baking paper
- Sift the flour, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1 cup sugar, baking soda and salt together.
- Add the wet ingredients, vegetable oil, 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract, 1 cup Hot water and white vinegar to the dry ingredients, mix well and pour into the prepared baking dish. Bake between 20-25 min until a skewer comes out clean.
- In the meantime while the cake is baking prepare the syrup by mixing the hot water, cocoa, sugar and vanilla in a separate jug.
- When the cake is cooked, take it out the oven, pearcing it all over with holes. Pour the syrup all over the cake, the syrup will quickly be absorb. Leave to cool completely.
- Mix the powdered sugar, cocoa and caramel and spread over the cooled cake. Optional: add chopped hazelnuts
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegan chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!