Steps to Make Popular Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, organic vegan basil pesto pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook organic vegan basil pesto pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta:
- Take Pesto Sauce
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic
- Prepare 2 cups Fresh Basil
- Make ready 1/2 cup walnuts
- Get 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Make ready 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Get 4 tbsp water (plus more as needed)
- Get Pasta
- Prepare 1/2 pack spaghetti or any kind of pasta
- Take 1/2 cup green peas
- Take 1 cup mushrooms
- Prepare 1/2 cup minced onion
Steps to make Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta:
- Boil water and cook the pasta, set aside
- Add all the Pesto sauce ingredients into the blender and blend for 2 minutes
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan and sauté mushrooms and onion
- Add green peas and cook for another 3 minutes
- Add cooked Pasta
- Add Pesto Sauce
- Mixed well, add salt and pepper to taste
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food organic vegan basil pesto pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!