Simple Way to Prepare Homemade crispy chicken tenders for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crispy chicken tenders. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
crispy chicken tenders is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. crispy chicken tenders is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crispy chicken tenders using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make crispy chicken tenders:
- Prepare 2 cup flour
- Make ready 1 cup martha white self rising white corn meal
- Take 1/4 cup worchesters sauce
- Prepare 1 lb fresh chicken tenders
- Prepare 2 dash garlic powder
- Prepare 2 dash zatarains creole seasoning
- Prepare 2 dash big and zesty creole seasoning
- Make ready 4 dash parsley
Instructions to make crispy chicken tenders:
- wash off tenders well
- pour worchesters sauce on chicken tenders
- sprinkle dashes of parsley, garlic powder, and both creole seasonings.
- refrigerate for at least an hour
- put 2 cups of flour and 1 cup of martha white self rising corn meal white in a bag and mix.
- add chicken tenders to bag and shake.
- put chicken tenders in deep fryer for 6-8 minutes. Oil should be 360°F no higher than 374°F.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crispy chicken tenders recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!