Recipe of Popular Italian Deli Pasta Salad for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, italian deli pasta salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Italian Deli Pasta Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Italian Deli Pasta Salad is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have italian deli pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Deli Pasta Salad:
- Make ready To taste Kosher salt
- Take 1 pound pasta preferably Penne but any kind works
- Make ready 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Get 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Make ready 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Make ready 1 (16 ounce) jar giardiniera, drained and chopped
- Make ready 5 ounces Provolone cheese diced (1 cup)
- Make ready 5 ounces salami, diced (1 cup)
- Get 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Take 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Make ready To taste Freshly ground pepper
Steps to make Italian Deli Pasta Salad:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook per label directions. Drain and let cool to room temperature.
- Mix the mayonnaise, olive oil and red wine vinegar in a large bowl.
- Add the pasta and toss well.
- Add the giardiniera, provolone, salami. parsley and basil: toss well and season with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food italian deli pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!