Steps to Make Original Giada&#39;s Farmer&#39;s Pasta for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, giada's farmer's pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Giada's Farmer's Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Giada's Farmer's Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook giada's farmer's pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Giada's Farmer's Pasta:
- Make ready Butter for greasing pan
- Get 2 tbs olive oil
- Get 6 oz pancetta, chopped
- Take 4 tsp minced garlic
- Take 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 4 cups whole milk
- Get 3 cups heavy cream
- Take 8 oz fontina cheese, grated
- Take 4 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
- Take 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Get 6 oz provolone cheese, grated
- Get 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- Make ready 3 tbs italian parsely leaves, chopped
- Make ready 3 tbs basil leaves, chopped
- Prepare Salt and ground pepper
- Prepare 1 cup course bread crumbs
- Get olive oil for drizzling
Steps to make Giada's Farmer's Pasta:
- Butter a 13x9 by 2-inch baking dish. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and saute until golden and crisp, about 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the pancetta to a small bowl. Pour off all but 1/4 cup of the pan drippings (if necessary, add more oil to the pan drippings to equal 1/4 cup total). Reduce the heat to medium. Add 3 teaspoons of garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the flour and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in the milk and cream. Bring to boil.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the rigatoni and cook until almost al dente, stirring occasionally, about 7 minutes. (The pasta will continue cooking in the oven.) Drain pasta and add directly into the cheese. Add the parsley, basil, and pancetta and toss to coat. Season the pasta mixture, to taste, with salt and pepper. Transfer the pasta mixture to the prepared dish.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add the remaining garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from the heat. Add the bread crumbs and toss to coat. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the pasta mixture. Drizzle the top with extra-virgin olive oil and bake until the sauce bubbles and the bread crumbs are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food giada's farmer's pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!