Steps to Prepare Real Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy vegetarian quesadilla. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy vegetarian quesadilla using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla:
- Prepare 2 large tortillas
- Get 1 ripe avocado (smashed)
- Take 1/2 cup black bean
- Prepare 1/2 cup corn
- Make ready 1/4 tsp cumin
- Prepare 1 tsp lemon juice
- Get Salt and pepper to taste
- Make ready Chopped green onion (cilantro is better, but I don’t have on hand)
- Prepare Chili flakes optional
Steps to make Easy Vegetarian Quesadilla:
- In a medium bowl combined al the l ingredients. Lay down one of the tortilla on top of cutting board or plate.
- Heat up a nonstick fry pan without oil. Put one tortilla on it and spread evenly the avocado mixture over the tortilla. Cover with another tortilla. With a little pressure to help them hold each other.
- Heat each side of the quesadilla in the pan until it brown or crispy. Take off from the pan, transfer to the cutting board and cut into 4 section. Now ready to served.
- Enjoy immediately with any salads or soup of your choice. We enjoyed with fresh lettuce, arugula strawberry salad.
- HappyCooking! Easy peasy dinner! ❤️
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy vegetarian quesadilla recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!