How to Make Favorite Greek Salad for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, greek salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Greek Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook greek salad using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Salad:
- Get Greek Salad Dressing
- Take Juice of 1 lemon
- Get 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Make ready 8 tbsp olive oil (EVOO)
- Prepare 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- Get 1 1/2 tsp oregano
- Take 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- Prepare Salad
- Make ready 2 heads romaine lettuce
- Take 2 tomatoes
- Get 1 cucumber
- Take 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- Get 4 oz feta cheese (crumbled)
Instructions to make Greek Salad:
- Mix together salad dressing ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Chop romaine lettuce across into strips. Then cut the strips in half. (I like to cut the lettuce into bite size pieces)
- Peel, slice, and quarter the cucumber. Slice and chop the tomato.
- Add lettuce, tomato, and cucumber to a salad bowl and add enough dressing to coat. (You don't have to use all the dressing you mixed up).
- Add olives and feta cheese. Toss salad, and serve.
- It's a great side for chicken kebabs, shawarma, or Mediterranean favorites.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food greek salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!