Easiest Way to Prepare Fancy Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta:
- Make ready 1 pound ground beef
- Get 2 tablespoons butter
- Take 1 yellow onion (diced)
- Get 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Take 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- Get ounces baby Bella mushrooms (minced)
- Prepare 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Take 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Take 2 cups beef broth
- Get 8 oz shell pasta
- Make ready 2 cups shredded cheese (provolone, Swiss or mozzarella cheese)
Steps to make Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta:
- Set Instant Pot to Saute. - Once the IP is hot melt the butter. - Add the ground beef, let it cook without moving for about 1 minutes, to get a nice sear on it. After that, break it up using a wooden spoon as it cooks. - Once the ground beef has browned, add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Add onion, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms. Stir and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the ketchup and beef broth. Stir to combine. Scrape the bottom of the pot with a wooded spoon, to make sure bits are not stuck to it. - Add pasta and stir to combine. - Cover and seal the lid. Make sure the valve points to Sealed. Change setting to manual and adjust time to 5 minutes on High Pressure. - Once Instant Pot beeps to show that it's done, do a quick release, by changing the position of the valve to Vent. Carefully remove cover and stir.
- Turn off the Instant Pot. - Top with cheese, put the lid back on but don't seal. Allow a minute or two for cheese to start to melt. Stir to combine. - Serve!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!