Step-by-Step Guide to Make Authentic Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan pancakes with strawberry sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegan pancakes with strawberry sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce:
- Prepare 1 cup all purpose flour
- Take 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Prepare 1 cup soy milk + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Take 1/2 cup apple puree /applesauce
- Make ready 1/8 tsp table salt
- Take 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Get 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Make ready Strawberry sauce
- Make ready 1/2 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- Get 1/8 cup organic sugar
- Get 1 tsp lemon juice
- Take 1/8 tsp table salt
- Prepare 3/4 tsp cornstarch
- Take For frying
- Make ready as needed Vegan butter,
Instructions to make Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir to combine. In another medium mixing bowl or large measuring cup, combine all the wet ingredients as well.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps. Let the batter rest for 7 minutes.
- While the batter rests, combine all the ingredients for the strawberry sauce in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium low heat and cook stirring frequently until the sugar has completely dissolved and the strawberry has released all its juices. Take off the heat and keep for serving.
- After the 7 minutes, heat a shallow frying pan over low heat and add in the vegan butter, just enough to lightly coat the pan.
- Measure about a little over 1/3 cup of batter per pancake and with a spoon spread the batter till desired thickness is reached.
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side on medium low heat.
- Stack the pancakes after cooking and pour over the top the strawberry sauce. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vegan pancakes with strawberry sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!