Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Real Pasta E Fagioli - Slow Cooker for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pasta e fagioli - slow cooker. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pasta E Fagioli - Slow Cooker is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pasta E Fagioli - Slow Cooker is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pasta e fagioli - slow cooker using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta E Fagioli - Slow Cooker:
- Take 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Make ready 1 lb. ground Italian sausage
- Get 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- Get 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- Take 2 stalks celery, diced
- Take 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 can (28 oz.) unsalted crushed tomatoes
- Get 3 cups unsalted beef broth
- Take 1 can (15 oz.) unsalted cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- Get 1 can (15 oz.) unsalted light red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. salt
- Take 1/2 tsp. each dried oregano, pepper
- Take 1 cup ditalini pasta
- Get 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese + more for topping
Steps to make Pasta E Fagioli - Slow Cooker:
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Once it's hot, add the sausage and cook until its browned throughout, breaking it up as you go. Once its browned, place it on a towel lined plate to drain off some of the grease and set it aside.
- Grease your slow cooker, then add the sausage, onion, celery, carrot, garlic, rinsed beans, crushed tomatoes, broth and seasonings. Give it all a good stir, then pop the lid on and set the heat to low for 5-6 hours.
- Once the soup is ready to eat, heat a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the ditalini pasta according to package directions, then drain and stir it along with the 1/2 cup grated parmesan into the soup. Then taste the soup and add any additional seasonings you think it needs. That's it!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pasta e fagioli - slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!