Recipe of Authentic Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake for Diet Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate chip coffee pound cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate chip coffee pound cake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake:
- Prepare 130 g (4.6 oz) unsalted butter, room temperature
- Prepare 100 g (1/2 us cup) granulated sugar
- Get 2 eggs (about 100g, 3.5 oz), room temperature
- Take 30 g (5 Tbsp) almond flour
- Take 2 Tbsp Instant coffee
- Prepare 2 Tbsp hot water, for coffee
- Get 100 g (4/5 us cup) cake flour
- Make ready 4 g (1 tsp) baking powder
- Take 60 g (1/3 us cup) chocolate chips
- Prepare 35 g (1.2 oz) unsalted roasted almonds
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/Y7L4wSBTiYg
- Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392°F.
- Add hot water to Instant coffee. Stir it to melt the coffee. Let it cool. Chop almonds; set aside. Sift dry ingredients twice.
- Cream the butter until smooth. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time. Mix it with a whisk until white and fluffy (for 5-7 mins).
- Put eggs in another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery. Please warm the egg in hot water until room temperature if it's cold. Add the egg to the butter in 5-6 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy.
- Add almond flour. Mix it while crushing lumps, until smooth.
- Add the coffee, and mix well until combined.
- Add all of the dry ingredients. Fold it until powderiness disappears.
- Add 2/3 chocolate chips and fold roughly. Put the batter into the pan without gaps.
- Top with the remaining chocolate chips and the almonds. Push them in lightly.
- Bake it at 170℃/ 338 F for 45-50 mins. (Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392°F.) Drop the pan lightly to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15-20 mins as it is.
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm. Seal it with plastic wrap. Let it sit for 3 hours or more at room temperature. Done!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate chip coffee pound cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!