Simple Way to Make Real Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pasta with minced beef and pomodoro del campo sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pasta with minced beef and pomodoro del campo sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce:
- Make ready 350 gram Pomodoro del Campo Classico Sauce
- Get 400 gram pasta
- Take 200 gram minced beef
- Take 1 onion
- Take To taste Italian herb
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 table spoon chopped garlic
- Take To taste Salt pepper
- Take 1 tea spoon salt (to boil pasta)
- Make ready Olive oil
- Prepare To taste Parmesan
Steps to make Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce:
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and add pasta, stir well and follow the intruction how long pasta need to boil
- While the pasta cooks, cut onion or slide, then heat a pan, add olive oil and fry onion untill fragrant and light brown. Remove from the pan and set aside
- In the same pan add some olive oil again fry chopped garlic until fragrant,put in bay leaves, stir. Put in minced beef and fry untill cooked
- Put in again onion add pomodoro del campo sauce, salt pepper and stir well, then set aside
- When the pasta’s done, scoop them out and drain it. Then put in the sauce and mix well
- Transfer to the serving bowl and add parmesan over the top, drizzle olive oil and ready to serve
- Happy Cooking,,, 😊
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pasta with minced beef and pomodoro del campo sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!