Recipe of Fancy Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake for List of Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan chilla/ chickpea flour pancake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan chilla/ chickpea flour pancake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake:
- Take 2 cups Chickpea flour (besan/ garbanzo beans flour)
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Take 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon teaspoon turmeric
- Get 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- Prepare 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- Make ready 2 tablespoons finely chopped tomatoes
- Take to taste Salt
- Take as required olive oil (vegan) / ghee for brushing
Instructions to make Vegan Chilla/ Chickpea flour pancake:
- Make a batter by mixing all the above ingredients in a mixing bowl. The consistency of the batter should be similar to dosa, crepes. Ensure that there are no flour lumps in the batter.
- Pour this batter on a medium-hot well-greased pan and cook on low flame till the chilla is cooked on both sides. Serve with coriander chutney.
- Serve and Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegan chilla/ chickpea flour pancake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!