Recipe of Traditional Cajun Seafood Pasta for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cajun seafood pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cajun Seafood Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cajun Seafood Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cajun seafood pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Seafood Pasta:
- Make ready 1 (12 oz) package small-medium cooked peeled tail off shrimp
- Get 1 (12 oz) package cooked cleaned peeled crawfish tails
- Take 1/2 package (8 oz) imitation crab meat
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) package cooked scallops (optional)
- Make ready 1/2 stick butter
- Get 1 TBS minced garlic
- Get 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- Prepare 2 TBS creole seasoning
- Make ready 1 TBS paprika
- Take 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream
- Get 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Get 1 cup shredded cheese
- Get 1 (12 oz) package Angel Hair pasta
Instructions to make Cajun Seafood Pasta:
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add garlic and cook until fragrant (2 minutes). Add green onions and cook until soft and fragrant (2 minutes).
- Add shrimp, crawfish, and scallops stirring until heated.
- Add creole seasoning and paprika and stir until combined.
- Add white wine and heavy cream, stir and let simmer until thickened (5 minutes).
- Add parmesan and shredded cheese and stir until melted and creamy, then add angel hair and toss until completely combined.
- Garnish with green onion and parmesan (optional. It never makes it to this step when I prepare it).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cajun seafood pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!