Recipe of Creative Easy Vegetarian Unfolded Burrito for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy vegetarian unfolded burrito. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Vegetarian Unfolded Burrito is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Vegetarian Unfolded Burrito is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy vegetarian unfolded burrito using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegetarian Unfolded Burrito:
- Take 1/2 can refried bean
- Take Shredded cabbage
- Get Chopped cilantro
- Take Chopped or sliced red onion
- Take 2 tortillas of your choice
- Take Sriracha sauce optional
Instructions to make Easy Vegetarian Unfolded Burrito:
- Using cast iron or skillet pan heat up the tortilla, one by one.
- Then lay down one tortilla on the cutting board or a plate.
- Add 2 tbsp refried bean, spread nicely in the middle of the tortilla
- Topped with shredded cabbage, cilantro, red onion, then sizzling with sriracha. Transfer to a serving plate. And enjoy immediately!
- If you can fold the tortilla and go head fold it as a regular burrito. Mine was breakable so I can’t fold it into burrito.
- HappyCooking ❤️
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy vegetarian unfolded burrito recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!