Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Ryan’s Whiskey Sour for Food
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ryan’s whiskey sour. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ryan’s Whiskey Sour is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Ryan’s Whiskey Sour is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have ryan’s whiskey sour using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ryan’s Whiskey Sour:
- Make ready 60 ml whiskey or bourbon
- Make ready 25 ml fresh lemon juice
- Make ready 25 ml sugar syrup
- Make ready 20 ml egg white
- Take Ice
- Take Garnish
- Prepare Glacier cherry (optional)
- Take Bitters
Instructions to make Ryan’s Whiskey Sour:
- Combine ingredients and shake without ice: Add the whiskey, lemon juice, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker, then add the egg white. (I like to break off a small portion of the top of the egg, and then use that as a sort of strainer to hold the yolk in while pouring the white into the shaker.) Shake, without ice, for 60 seconds.
- Add ice, shake again, then strain: Add ice to the shaker and shake again for 30 seconds. Strain into a cocktail glass and drop the bitters on the top. Serve!
- Alternatively you can reverse dry shake to get extra froff on the top
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ryan’s whiskey sour recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!