Recipe of Exotic Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chef miguel’s creamy spicy mexican pasta salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chef miguel’s creamy spicy mexican pasta salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad:
- Make ready 1/2 box your favorite pasta (uncooked). I used bowtie on this one
- Get 1 Roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- Get 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- Prepare 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- Get 1/3 cup sweet corn
- Take 2 jalapeños, diced (seeded for less heat) *I use 1 green and 1 red for a more colorful dish
- Prepare 1/4 cilantro, chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup cotija cheese
- Take Dressing:
- Get 1/2 cup ranch dressing (*I used homemade)
- Get 1/2 lime, juiced
- Take 2 tsp Tajin seasoning
- Make ready 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Make ready to taste Salt,
Instructions to make Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad:
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain, rinse and cool.
- Mix dressing ingredients and set aside to let flavors meld.
- Chop/Dice all other ingredients and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add cooled pasta and dressing and gently combine.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for at least an hour then serve. ENJOY!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chef miguel’s creamy spicy mexican pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!