How to Make Homemade Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegan chocolate berry cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan chocolate berry cake using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake:
- Get Cake batter
- Prepare 300 g AP flour
- Prepare 1 packet baking powder
- Prepare 90 g brown sugar
- Get Pinch salt
- Make ready 100 g chocolate powder
- Make ready 375 g soy milk
- Take 100 ml oil
- Make ready Berries
- Take 400 g frozen berries
- Make ready 1 packet lemon sugar (≈10g)
- Get Ganache
- Make ready 150 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- Get 150 g soy milk
- Get Pinch salt
- Take Decoration
- Prepare 50 g fresh berries
Steps to make Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake:
- Cake batter: whisk dry ingredients together. Combine with the wet ingredients.
- Berries: combine drained frozen berries with the lemon sugar. Set aside.
- Ladle roughly half of the batter in a parchment-lined cake pan. Then, arrange all of the frozen berries on top. Pour the rest of the batter. Bake for 40-45 min in a 175°C oven. Set aside to cool.
- Ganache: combine all ganache ingredients in a pot over low heat. Mix continuously. Once chocolate has melted, pour the ganache over the cooled cake.
- Decoration: Leave ganache to set for a few minutes, then arrange fresh berries nicely. I like the ganache to be still a little warm, so the berries stick to it and don't roll around too much.
- Leave in the fridge overnight. Enjoy :)
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegan chocolate berry cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!