Simple Way to Prepare Traditional Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, quick and easy broccoli 🥦 pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick and easy broccoli 🥦 pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta:
- Make ready 1 box (16 ounce) pasta, any shape you like
- Prepare 2 tablespoons margarine
- Get 1 onion, sliced
- Get 1 bag frozen broccoli (12 ounce)
- Take 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Take 1/2 cup olive oil
Steps to make Quick and Easy Broccoli 🥦 Pasta:
- Heat margarine in a pan, then add onion, frozen broccoli and garlic, sauté for several minutes……
- Now add black pepper, crushed red pepper and Italian seasoning, sauté for about 10 minutes on very low heat……..
- Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente, drain and add cooked pasta to broccoli mixture, mix all well….
- Now add the olive oil, mix all well and heat up for another 10 minutes on very low heat, stirring occasionally……..
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quick and easy broccoli 🥦 pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!