Easiest Way to Make Authentic Ssam Lettuce Wraps for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ssam lettuce wraps. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ssam Lettuce Wraps is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ssam Lettuce Wraps is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ssam lettuce wraps using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ssam Lettuce Wraps:
- Take 1 lb bacon or
- Prepare 1 lb stew meat sliced thinly
- Make ready 2 cups white or brown rice
- Make ready 1 head green leaf lettuce
- Get 3 green onions
- Prepare 4-5 garlic cloves (minced)
- Get 1 1/2 tsp sesame seed oil
- Take 1/2 tsp sugar
Instructions to make Ssam Lettuce Wraps:
- Add 2 cups of rice to your rice cooker. Or follow directions for stove top.
- In medium pan or pot cut up bacon in 3 quarters.
- While your bacon cooks, start making your sauce. Don't forget about your bacon. (Drain on paper towel.)
- 1-2 cup gochujang sauce, 3 green onions (chopped), garlic (minced) and sesame seed oil. Mix until well combined.
- Wash your lettuce.
- When rice is finally done. Make your wraps and chove your face full.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ssam lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!