Recipe of Ultimate LeBlanc (Persona 5) Inspired Coffee Curry for Diet Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, leblanc (persona 5) inspired coffee curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
LeBlanc (Persona 5) Inspired Coffee Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. LeBlanc (Persona 5) Inspired Coffee Curry is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook leblanc (persona 5) inspired coffee curry using 30 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make LeBlanc (Persona 5) Inspired Coffee Curry:
- Take Curry Powder
- Take 1 tbsp ground coriander
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin seed
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Make ready Curry Roux
- Prepare 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- Take 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- Get 1 tbsp curry powder(as above, or use S&B or Indian curry powder)
- Prepare 1 tbsp garam masala
- Take Curry
- Take 2 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
- Make ready 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- Get 2 carrots, peeled and cubed
- Make ready 1/2 kg stew beef, cut into bite size chunks
- Make ready 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper,
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 thumb ginger, sliced thin
- Get 1 tbsp curry powder (see above)
- Take 2 tbsp ketchup
- Get 1 cup red wine
- Get 4 cups beef stock
- Make ready 2 bay leaves
- Get 1 cinnamon stick
- Get 1/4 tsp whole cloves
- Prepare 1 tbsp instant coffee
- Make ready 1/4 apple, grated
Steps to make LeBlanc (Persona 5) Inspired Coffee Curry:
- Blend all the spices for the curry powder.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter on low heat. Stir in the flour until well combined.
- Turn up heat slightly to medium low. Stir the butter and flour roux constantly until it is light brown. Be careful not to burn it!
- Add the curry powder and garam masala. Use immediately to make the curry as below or store in refrigerator for up to a month if not making curry right away.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, melt 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp oil. Brown the beef on all sides, 5–10 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In the same pot, melt another tbsp of butter on medium low heat. Add the onions and 1 tbsp of oil, and sauté for ten minutes. Reduce the heat to low and let the onions caramelise, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes.
- Add garlic, ginger, curry powder, and ketchup. Increase heat to medium, sauté for two minutes.
- Return beef to the pot including any juices on the plate and add red wine, let the alcohol evaporate, stirring, about five minutes.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and beef stock, letting the liquid cover the vegetables. Cover and bring to a boil, skimming the scum on top.
- Add bay leaves, cloves, instant coffee, and cinnamon stick. Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and let simmer until meat and vegetables are tender (at least 30 minutes, probably up to two hours).
- Mix in the curry roux made in steps 2–4. Raise the heat to medium and bring to a boil until the roux dissolves, stirring, bring to a boil then return to low, simmering until the sauce thickens.
- Add grated apple, stirring well.
- Serve with hot steamed rice.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food leblanc (persona 5) inspired coffee curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!