Simple Way to Make Original Easy Three Bean Salad for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy three bean salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Three Bean Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Three Bean Salad is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy three bean salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Three Bean Salad:
- Prepare 1 can corn
- Make ready 1 can chickpeas
- Make ready 1 can black beans
- Prepare 1 can small red kidney beans
- Make ready 2-3 stalks green onion (scallion)
- Get 2/3 cup vinegar (I used red wine vinegar, but any will do)
- Take 1/4 cup sugar
- Get 1/4 cup olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 medium size onion
- Make ready 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- Get 1/4 fresh jalapenos, chopped *optional
- Prepare to taste Salt & pepper
Instructions to make Easy Three Bean Salad:
- Drain all can beans and corn
- Chop green onion (aka scallion) and onion, quarter cherry tomatoes.
- Mixed oil, vinegar, and sugar in separate bowl, set aside.
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in chopped jalapenos if you want to make it spicy
- Serve! Can be served room temperature or cold.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy three bean salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!