Simple Way to Prepare Fancy Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegan blondies/ chickpea blondies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan blondies/ chickpea blondies using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies:
- Take 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- Prepare 1 cup natural almond butter
- Make ready 1/3 cup monk fruit or raw honey
- Get 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Get 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Get 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 cup chocolate chips(vegan)
Steps to make Vegan Blondies/ chickpea Blondies:
- Combine chickpeas, almond butter, monk fruit, kosher salt, baking powder, and baking soda in your food processor. - Blend until you have a thick batter. - Stir in chocolate chips (be sure to buy dairy-free chocolate chips to keep the recipe 100% vegan). - Transfer to a greased, 8×8 baking dish. - Bake at 350 Fº for 30 minutes or fragrant, golden brown, and set through. - Cool, cut, and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vegan blondies/ chickpea blondies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!