Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy oven baked chicken fajitas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy oven baked chicken fajitas using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas:
- Prepare 1 bag frozen pepper & onion strips
- Take 1 package fajita seasoning
- Make ready 1 package taco seasoning
- Take 1 package raw chicken tenders (plain)
- Get 1 can chopped green chilies
- Get 1 package taco boats
Instructions to make Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Layer frozen peppers & onions, chopped chilies, & chicken in a greased pan. Sprinkle packets of fajita & taco seasoning. Cover & bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Uncovrr, mix around & bake for 20-25 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from oven & add to a taco boat w/ any of your favorite toppings.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy oven baked chicken fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!