Steps to Make Ultimate Sangria Strawberry Jam for Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sangria strawberry jam. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sangria Strawberry Jam is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sangria Strawberry Jam is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sangria strawberry jam using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sangria Strawberry Jam:
- Make ready 600 g Strawberries
- Prepare 4 tbsp Red Wine
- Make ready 2 tbsp Orange Juice
- Make ready 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Take 120 g Sugar
Instructions to make Sangria Strawberry Jam:
- Chop the strawberries and combine with the red wine, orange juice, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl or jug. Leave overnight in the fridge.
- The day after, empty contents of the bowl/jug into a blender and pulse 2-3 times or until a chunky-ish consistency. Transfer into a pot or pan and leave on a medium-high heat, stirring frequently. (You can add a splash more red wine if you want it a bit more boozy!) This will take about 10 minutes or more but please do the wrinkle test to check!
- Wrinkle Test: Every 2-5 mins, plop a drop of the hot jam on a saucer and put it in the freezer. After a minute or so, take it out and push the drop of jam lightly. If it wrinkles it's ready and you should take the pot of jam off the heat immediately.
- Once ready, empty the hot jam into a clean ~250ml jar and leave to cool down to room temperature. Then pop in the fridge.
- This jam will keep in the fridge for about a month. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sangria strawberry jam recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!