Simple Way to Make Exotic Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cajun shrimp pasta with sausage. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cajun shrimp pasta with sausage using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage:
- Make ready 2 lbs raw shrimp
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- Get 1 tsp oregano
- Take 2 Tbs olive oil
- Take 1 lbs sausage sliced (I used hot links)
- Make ready 1 onion diced
- Make ready 2 tsp brown sugar
- Take 5 tsp Cajun seasoning
- Get 3 cloves garlic minced
- Take 2 can crushed fire roasted tomatoes
- Get 2 cup chicken broth
- Make ready 2 h cup heavy whipping cream
- Prepare 1.5 cup parmesan cheese grated
- Prepare Angel hair pasta
- Make ready Parsley
Instructions to make Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage:
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning.
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp.
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet.
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point.
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick.
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken.
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture.
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cajun shrimp pasta with sausage recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!