Recipe of Real Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pesto pasta with grilled chicken and broccoli. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pesto pasta with grilled chicken and broccoli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli:
- Make ready 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp pepper
- Get 16 oz farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- Make ready 1 cup basil pesto
- Take 1 cup cherry tomatoes halves
- Prepare 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- Prepare Parmesan cheese
- Take 1 cup steamed broccoli, chipped
Instructions to make Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli:
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. - Grill the chicken until completely cooked. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips.
- Boil the pasta until al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse and drain pasta and set aside. (I usually pour a little milk over the drained pasta to prevent the pasta from sticking together)
- Steam chopped broccoli and add it to the chicken and pesto mix
- Using a large bowl, mix together the pesto, pasta and chicken. Stir until well combined and place in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil immediately before serving. - Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pesto pasta with grilled chicken and broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!