Recipe of Fancy KFC Cole Slaw for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, kfc cole slaw. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
KFC Cole Slaw is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. KFC Cole Slaw is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kfc cole slaw using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make KFC Cole Slaw:
- Take 3 tbs cider vinegar
- Take 2 tsp dried tarragon leaves
- Take 1 ⁄4 tsp celery seed
- Make ready 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 1 cup Miracle Whip. No Mayonaise!
- Get 1 ⁄2 cup sugar
- Get 1 ⁄4 cup shredded onion
- Make ready 1 shredded carrot
- Get 1 head cabbage coarsely shredded (or to your liking
Instructions to make KFC Cole Slaw:
- With a small wisk, blend the vinegar, oil, and Miracle Whip.
- Thoughorly mix in all the rest ingredients, then stir into the cabbage.
- Chill for an hour for the flavors to blend.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kfc cole slaw recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!