How to Prepare Original Gin and Elderflower Cocktail for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, gin and elderflower cocktail. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Gin and Elderflower Cocktail is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Gin and Elderflower Cocktail is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook gin and elderflower cocktail using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gin and Elderflower Cocktail:
- Prepare 120 ml gin (approx 4 shots)
- Get 60 ml elderflower cordial (approx 2 shots)
- Get 4 ice cubes
- Prepare 1/2 juice of a lemon
- Get 2 springs mint
- Prepare Tonic water
Steps to make Gin and Elderflower Cocktail:
- Place serving glasses in the fridge to chill
- Pour the gin, elderflower cordial, lemon juice and half of the mint into a cocktail shaker and shake well
- Remove the glasses from the freezer and add two ice cubes to each glass
- Strain the mixture into the two glasses
- Fill the glasses with tonic and then garnish with the remaining mint leaves
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food gin and elderflower cocktail recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!