Recipe of Creative SHEREE&#39;S CHERRY BARS ... diabetic for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sheree's cherry bars … diabetic. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS … diabetic is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS … diabetic is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sheree's cherry bars … diabetic using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS … diabetic:
- Prepare 1 cup butter, softened
- Get 2 cup splenda, for cooking (can use regular sugar)
- Make ready 3 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Take 4 medium eggs
- Take 1 tsp REAL vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Get 2 can of fruit pie filling, i like cherry.. look for sugar free and add a little splenda
- Take 1 **** if u arent trying to make it sugar free… use regular sugar and regular pie filling
- Get GLAZE
- Make ready 1 cup confectionerary sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Make ready 3 tbsp milk
Instructions to make SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS … diabetic:
- **** baking dish should measure 15x10x1….
- preheat oven to.350°
- in a large bowl cream sugar, butter, & salt…add eggs one at a time and mix in thoroughly .. beat in extract. gradually add flour.
- …………add 3 cups BATTER into the baking dish … spread out. spread pie filling on top of batter..
- drop remaining batter on pie filling. like dumplings… bake for 30-35 minutes… should be golden brown. cool on wire rack completely…
- FOR GLAZE
- in bowl mix powdered sugar, extract, and milk .. you may not need all the milk add a little at a time… until its a consistency you like …
- drizzle over bars…
- I was INSPIRED by the magazine SIMPLY DELISCIOUS
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sheree's cherry bars … diabetic recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!