Recipe of Authentic Mojito Jam for Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mojito jam. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mojito Jam is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mojito Jam is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mojito jam using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mojito Jam:
- Take 3 k plums
- Take 3 limes
- Take 1650 g dark brown sugar
- Take 5 stalks peppermint
Instructions to make Mojito Jam:
- Wash the plums, cut them in half and pit them
- Wash the limes, cut them, remove pits.
- Put limes and plums in a blender until they are cut in fine pieces
- Put them in a pot, with the sugar and the fresh peppermint leaves (also finely cut)
- Let it boil until it gets the right consistency. At the end add the rum, stir, let it boil for 2-3 minutes more and remove from heat.
- Put the jam in sterilized jars, close them and let them cool upside down. Once they are cool you can store them. When you open a jar, keep it in the fridge.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mojito jam recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!