Simple Way to Prepare Creative Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make an Enchilada Casserole, GREAT Cinco de Mayo recipe. For this recipe and many more please go to. This recipe is a great way to make enchiladas with out the tedious task of rolling the tortillas. Some call this dish "Mexican Lasagna".
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole:
- Make ready For the filling :
- Prepare 1 lb ground venison
- Make ready 1/2 lb ground jimmy dean sausage
- Prepare 1 can tomato soup
- Prepare 1 packet taco seasoning
- Take 1 can diced tomatoes and green Chile’s
- Take 1/2 onion or whole onion depending on how much you like
- Take 1 tablespoon sugar
- Prepare For the beans:
- Prepare 1 small can old El Paso refried beans (fat free)
- Take 1/2 teaspoon chicken seasoning
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Take 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Get 1/4 salt
- Get 1-24 oz package small corn tortillas
- Get 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese divided
- Take 2 cups mozzarella cheese divided
- Make ready 1/2 can black olives (optional)
- Make ready You can also serve with my avocado crema, Guacamole, salsa or cilantro!
Easy enchilada lasagna over and over again! At the risk of sounding dramatic, it is so incredible that you must rush home and make it this evening. He requests the enchiladas so often that I rarely eat them anymore. I wasn't even tempted by this lasagna, but I was feeling rather emotional and decided.
Steps to make Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole:
- Heat oven to 375. Cook both meats with all spices and do not drain. Add in diced tomatoes w green Chile’s and all simmer on low for 20 min. Stir in sugar and 1 cup of each cheese. mix beans and spices up in separate bowl. Drain and dice olives if you wish to incorporate them.
- Now grease up a glass baking dish and start layering; tortillas, beans, meat mixture cheese repeat until none left and top with remaining cheese and olives. Bake covered 25 -30minutes and toss under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to add the speckles
He requests the enchiladas so often that I rarely eat them anymore. I wasn't even tempted by this lasagna, but I was feeling rather emotional and decided. Your family will love this lasagna casserole, full of great lasagna flavor with less work! This is an easy weeknight meal that's kid-friendly. Enchilada Lasagna - Layers of YUM Your Family Will Love!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!