Recipe of Popular Okara Diet Cheese and Cereal Snacks for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, okara diet cheese and cereal snacks. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Okara Diet Cheese and Cereal Snacks is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Okara Diet Cheese and Cereal Snacks is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have okara diet cheese and cereal snacks using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Diet Cheese and Cereal Snacks:
- Make ready 50 grams ●ALL BRAN
- Take 80 ml ●Low fat milk or milk
- Take 100 grams Fresh okara
- Get 40 grams Grated cheese
- Get 1 Egg
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
Steps to make Okara Diet Cheese and Cereal Snacks:
- This is "ALL BRAN" cereals with full of dietary fiber, not "BRAN FLAKE"
- Put ● into a bowl. Soak the cereal for 3 minutes.
- When the cereal has softened, add the rest of ingredients to mix in.
- Roll up the dough and place on a plate. If you have parchment paper, line on the plate. It's about 20g for each ball.
- Microwave for about 4 minutes at 500w.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food okara diet cheese and cereal snacks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!