Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Iconic One Pot Greek Pasta for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, one pot greek pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One Pot Greek Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. One Pot Greek Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have one pot greek pasta using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One Pot Greek Pasta:
- Take 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare 4 links cooked chicken sausage (9 ounces), sliced into rounds
- Take Tablespoon garlic
- Make ready 1 (8 ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- Make ready 4 cups lightly packed baby spinach (half of a 5-ounce box)
- Make ready 6 cups cooked whole-wheat rotini pasta
- Prepare 1/2 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- Take Tablespoon basil
- Take Tablespoon dried onion
Steps to make One Pot Greek Pasta:
- Heat oil in a large straight-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage, onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until the onion is starting to brown, 4 to 6 minutes. Add tomato sauce, spinach, pasta and olives; cook, stirring often, until bubbling hot and the spinach is wilted, 3 to 5 minutes. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water, if necessary, to keep the pasta from sticking. Stir in feta and basil, if using.
- 59 Carbohydrates
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food one pot greek pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!