Easiest Way to Prepare Iconic Roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta:
- Make ready My roasted tomato sauce recipe (published) I use the whole jar from the recipe
- Prepare 3/4 lb rotini pasta
- Prepare 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 grated aged Asiago (or your choice)
- Make ready 8 oz package pearl mozzarella
Steps to make Roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta:
- I make the sauce 1 to 2 days ahead of time(see my recipe)
- Boil water and salt well, should taste like sea water. Add the pasta and cook to al dente, drain well.
- Add the sauce to a deep dish bowl. Add the pasta And mozzarella and toss well, add the cheese and toss again.
- Store in an air tight container and let the flavors marry overnight, serve at room temp.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!