Recipe of Fancy Pasta Carbonara for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pasta carbonara. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pasta Carbonara is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pasta Carbonara is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pasta carbonara using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Prepare 200 g pasta of your choice (spaghetti/fettuccine/penne)
- Get 50 g smoked beef/bacon ham (thickly sliced)
- Take 1 medium size onion (sliced)
- Get 1 cup sliced mushrooms of your choice (shimeji/champignon)
- Get 1/2 cup fresh milk
- Prepare 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Get 1 tbs butter
- Make ready 1 tbs olive oil
- Prepare 1 tbs all purpose flour
- Get to taste Salt & pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp beef stock (store-bought)
- Make ready 1/2-1 cup pasta water
- Take Fresh parsley (chopped)
Instructions to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Boil the pasta as instructed in the package. Usually around 10 minutes. Save the pasta water.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Stir-fry the onions until fragrant, then add bacon ham/smoked beef slices. Follow with the mushrooms, salt-pepper and beef stock. Cook them for 2 minutes.
- Pour in half of the pasta water and bring to a boil. Lower down the heat to low. Add the milk and cheese. Adjust the sauce thickness to your liking with all purpose flour.
- Lastly, toss the pasta in the sauce. Mix them well.
- Turn off the heat, then transfer the pasta to a plate. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pasta carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!