Recipe of Original Chicken and Veggie Pasta for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken and veggie pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and Veggie Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken and Veggie Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and veggie pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Veggie Pasta:
- Get Bag or box of pasta
- Get 1 package boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- Get 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Prepare 1 quart sliced mushrooms
- Prepare 4 small heads of broccoli chopped
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves minced
- Make ready 2 Tbs butter
- Take 2 + Tbs olive oil
- Get Italian seasoning
- Take Optional garlic salt if needed
- Make ready 1/2 cup reserved pasta water
Steps to make Chicken and Veggie Pasta:
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and brown on high heat skillet in Tbs oil.
- Meanwhile, cook past in separate pot. Cook to al dente to avoid mushy pasta later.
- Add veggies, herbs, and oil to chicken.
- Add cooked pasta with butter and reserved pasta water. Stir and simmer. Simmer with lid on for about 5 min or until broccoli is done.
- Taste and add more seasoning if needed.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken and veggie pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!