How to Make Traditional Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad for List of Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mini wagon wheel pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini wagon wheel pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad:
- Take 1 (16 ounce) package mini wagon wheel pasta (or any other pasta shape you have)
- Prepare 1 cup shredded carrots (raw)
- Take 2/4 cups sweet pickle relish (plus just a little extra)
- Take 3 teaspoons onion salt
- Make ready 1 cup mayonnaise
- Get 1 cup sour cream
- Get 2/4 cups milk
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons white vinegar
Instructions to make Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad:
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot, add salt to water…..
- Cook wagon wheels pasta until al dente, drain and rinse in cold water, drain well…
- Put drained wagon wheels back into pot…..
- Add to pot : carrots, pickle relish,onion salt, mayonnaise,sour cream, milk, black pepper and vinegar, mix all well…..
- If needed, add just a little bit extra milk before serving, stirring well….. 🙂
- Chill for several hours or overnight, stir thoroughly,serve and enjoy 😉!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mini wagon wheel pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!