How to Prepare Ultimate Dieter&#39;s Recipe Yogurt and Orange Cake with Okara for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, dieter's recipe yogurt and orange cake with okara. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dieter's Recipe Yogurt and Orange Cake with Okara is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Dieter's Recipe Yogurt and Orange Cake with Okara is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dieter's recipe yogurt and orange cake with okara using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dieter's Recipe Yogurt and Orange Cake with Okara:
- Take 100 grams Fresh okara
- Get 40 grams Marmalade (orange or lemon)
- Take 40 grams Plain yogurt
- Get 1 Egg
- Prepare 1 tsp Baking powder
Instructions to make Dieter's Recipe Yogurt and Orange Cake with Okara:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into a mold and smooth the surface. Microwave for 3.5 to 4 minutes at 1000W. 6-7 minutes if at 500W.
- When it's slightly cooled down, chill in the fridge without removing from the mold. Done If you're using a milk carton as a mold, it peels off without effort.
- Slice into desired sizes and serve .
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food dieter's recipe yogurt and orange cake with okara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!